This website (hereinafter referred to as, “Website”) is operated and maintained by International High-SpeedRail Association (hereinafter referred to as, “Association”). You can use this Website only if you agree to and accept the following terms and conditions of use (hereinafter referred to as, “Terms and Conditions”) without limitation or reservation.
The Terms and Conditions herein may be changed, modified, added and/or removed at any time if the Association, at its sole and exclusive discretion, deems necessary. After such changes, modifications, addition and/or removal to the Terms and Conditions herein are disclosed on the Website, it shall be understood that any user of the Website is agreed with.
Copyrights to the Website, and any literary works such as text, photographs, video, music, and sound content, etc., included in the Website, belong to The Association, creators, and relevant rights holders. Any and all duplication, alteration, diversion, lending, distribution, public transmission and any other use/disposal of the copyrights to the Website without permission of the rights holders is prohibited.
Rights pertaining to the business name, brand name, logo mark, etc. of the Association used in this Website belong to the Association. Use/disposal of such business name, brand name, logo mark, etc. without permission of the Association is prohibited.
Links to the Website
In principle, links may be made to the Website as long as they do not violate any of the following conditions. If it becomes evident that a breach of the following conditions has occurred, deletion of the link in question may be demanded.
- Links to the Website shall only be permitted if they serve to increase convenience to users visiting the Website. Links that seek profit shall not be allowed.
- Please create a link that begins with the Website’s top page (URL: http://www.ihra-hsr.org/).
- Links that display the Website’s along with other unrelated content shall not be permitted. Furthermore, even if the Website content is displayed separately, links that display it as part of another website shall not be allowed. Please make sure that the link leads to a display of the Website contents in a new browser window.
- Using the Website’s logos and title designs as link buttons on a website is prohibited. When attaching links to the Website, please display either “International High-SpeedRail Association” or “IHRA”.
Links from websites that correspond to (i) through (iii) below are strictly prohibited.
- Websites that include content that slanders or smears the Association or third-parties, or that damages its credibility or reputation.
- Websites that infringe the copyrights, trademark rights, or other rights of the Association or third-parties.
- Websites deemed inappropriate by the Association, such as websites that may reduce social confidence in the Association or damage its reputation.
- The Association shall not be responsible whatsoever for any damage or loss caused from attaching a link to the Website.
Links from the Website
The Association shall not make any representation and warranty with respect to any websites linked from the Website (hereinafter referred to as, “Linked Websites”) and shall not be liable for any damage or loss arose from use of Linked Websites. Furthermore, the Association recognizes that there is no special relationship between companies that operate Linked Websites and the Association, nor does it recommend any of the products or services of said companies. You are requested to confirm the conditions of use for Linked Websites before using the Linked Websites. Furthermore, as a rule, the Association does not approve of any links from the Website.
Posting in Media
If the Website partly or wholly be published in various forms of media, such as magazines and CD-ROM, etc., 3.(1) through 3.(6) shall be applied mutatis mutandis. Furthermore, before publishing, please contact the Secretariat of the Association in advance and obtain approval.
- The Association pays sufficient care as manager to the information posted on the Website, however the Association shall not make no representation and warranty in any circumstance with respect to the accuracy, utility, or reliability of such information.
- The Association shall not be responsible whatsoever for any outcome of decisions made or not made, or actions taken or not taken, by the user based on information posted on the Website.
- Information posted on the Website represents information valid at the time of posting and the name/contents of such information may, at any time, be changed, revised or deleted without prior notice by the Association. Furthermore, posted information may become inaccurate in accordance with the passage of time.
- The Association may, at any time, change the address of the Website without prior notice. The Association shall not be responsible for broken links, display trouble, or any other results arising out of such changes.
- The Association may, at any time, suspend or discontinue the Website in whole or in part as a result of force majeure, such as natural disasters; system malfunction/repair/renewal; factors related to the business operation of the Association; or, any other reason. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction.
With respect to interpretation and application of this Terms and Conditions, as well as use of The Website and information posted on it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan, and any controversies and disputes shall arising out of or relating to this Terms and Conditions shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court of Japan as the court of first instance.